Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of After Effects CC 2019: Character Animation Essential Training.
- If you're watching this movie, congratulations. … You now have a solid foundation of After Effects … for character animation, and I encourage you … to experiment and adapt what you've learned here … with characters of your own. … Continue in your journey by watching … and studying all kinds of animation. … And be sure to check out all the other courses … in the library to expand your skills … to the next level. … If you're interested in how I use After Effects … and Cinema 4D in my work as a freelance motion designer, … find me at demafleez.com. … Or reach out to me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook … under the username @Demafleez, … with any questions, comments, or general wise cracks. … I'm always interested in seeing what learners create. … Thanks for watching, and happy animating. … …
- Shape layers and masks
- Track mattes
- Rigging characters
- Using the Puppet tool for rigging
- Adding and adjusting keyframes
- Looping animation
- Animating with motion paths and motion sketch
- Adding cameras for multiplane environments
- Lighting animation
- Rendering animation
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
1. Working with Layers and Shapes
2. Rigging Character Controls
3. Working with Animation
4. Creating Multiplane Environments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.