This video provides a summary of the course and offers suggestions for next steps.
- Now is the time when I get to say, thanks for watching,…and recommend some other courses you might like to watch…as you continue your journey through motion graphics.…If you enjoyed this course,…I recommend sticking with the series,…as there are a bunch of different instructors…covering a wide range of topics.…For example, we have this course…After Effects Guru: Effects and Preset Management,…by Richard Harrington.…If you want to explore more animation techniques,…I've got a course on Keyframe Assistants.…If you want more applied techniques,…Eran Stern has a two-volume series…on Integrating Type Into Video.…
Finally, there's another series called Mograph Techniques,…which explores some more applied techniques…if you want to continue on in that direction…of your learning journey.…Whatever direction you choose, as you can see,…there are a ton of different resources in the library.…So please feel free to explore, and I definitely…encourage you to check out different instructors.…Each instructor has their own style,…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington1h 36m Appropriate for all
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.