In this course you will learn how to create memorable and beautiful titles using Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. You will also learn about 3rd party plugins that work inside Premiere Pro and can help you design top notch 3D graphics to convey the message of your movie. By the end of this class you will be able to design and animate 3D Titles using Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro to uplift your movie.
- So, I'd like to thank you for checking out this course.…I hope it was an eye opener for what…you can achieve with the building tools inside…the Adobe Creative Cloud applications.…As well as using the ever growing…third party plugins that are available for this ecosystem.…Now of course, we haven't covered everything.…There are other tools that can help you to…create 3D titles using different applications.…For example, Final Cut Pro X has…an impressive array of tools that…were designed to do just that.…
And it's also built in into the software.…So if you want to extend your knowledge of…how to use it, I recommend watching…Final Cut Pro X Guru: Title and Effects with Nick Harauz.…And if you are more into aftereffects,…well, then I have a complimentary course named…3D Typography in After Effects.…Just so you know, I also run my own personal website,…sternfx.com…one where you can find dozens of…free aftereffects tutorials and some nice freebies as well.…
If you'd like to send feedback or ask questions,…you can always find me under the sternfx title at…
This course works through real-world scenarios, showcasing impressive type effects used to create visually stunning scenes. To make type integrate seamlessly with the footage, Eran demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more. Compositing is performed in Premiere Pro as the main editing hub. In addition to Photoshop and After Effects, the course also explores a PixelSquid plugin, a Bounce Pack set of transitions, ReelSmart Motion Blur, a Continuum Complete set of 3D objects, and some text design templates of Titler Pro 4. These third-party plugins are introduced to complement your workflow while keeping time spent outside the editing interface minimal. This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create promos, trailers, and openers that exhibit superb use of 3D titles.
- Creating 3D objects and type
- Rendering text
- Animating with motion and transitions
- Faking depth with rotoscoping
- Working with multiple layers
- Creating a shatter explosion
- Floating type in a liquid text simulation
- Attaching type to a moving object within a scene
- Adding motion graphics to movement within a scene