Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Video and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding smooth light falloff
- Using inverse square falloff
- Creating lens blur with the After Effects camera
- Working with Warp Stabilizer
- Recreating bokeh blur artifacts
- Creating rack focus
- Setting up stereo 3D
- Working with RED camera footage
- Saving preview time with disk caching
- Creating an orbit null
Skill Level Intermediate
Thanks for watching this course all about After Effects CS5.5. There is obviously a lot more to After Effects than was presented just in the new features of this latest edition. So if you are interested to learn more, material applying to most recent version such as CS5 is still completely valid and there are some excellent authors here at lynda.com. So I want to wish you the best of luck with your composites and animations!