Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Next Steps, part of Cinema 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.
I hope you enjoy watching CINEMA 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.…Now if you're looking for information on how to take your After Effects work to…the next level, there's some really great places right here on lynda.com that…you can find information.…Ian Robinson's course on the Principles of Motion Graphics will give you a…great overview on all kinds of information about the graphic design process for motion.…It primarily uses After Effects and it's at the intermediate level, so if you…haven't already been through the Essential Training series for CS5, that will be…another great place to start.…
Now if you're looking for more information and trying to take your CINEMA 4D…work to the next level, you can check out my CINEMA 4D:…Designing a Promo series right here on lynda.com.…In that series I'll walk you through the entire process of creating a 15-second…animated promo from start to finish, using both CINEMA 4D and After Effects.…Now if you're looking to find more information about CINEMA 4D, you can go to…
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.