This video helps you learn how to make a multitrack session.
- [Instructor] There may be times when…you're required to mix audio together.…Now the subject itself can get quite involved,…but we're going to look at it at a very basic level here…in this introduction course,…and hopefully of course we'll be able to build on that…at some point in the future.…So to do that, we need a multi-track session.…Now, if you haven't got one running,…you can actually click Multi-Track at the top left…of the interface like so,…and it will prompt you for a new multi-track session,…or you can go File, New, multi-track session, like so.…
So I'm going to call this "Hitching at VO,"…I've decided to do a really cheesy voiceover…to some music.…And unfortunately the music…that I'm going to, or if I actually choose a location for it…that would be really good,…so I'm going to drop it on my desktop in a new folder,…I do apologize.…"Hitching Cheesy VO,"…if I could spell it correctly.…Not that that's desperately important at the moment,…but there ya go, Hitching Cheesy VO, why not?…Be a little bit fun.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.