This video helps you understand how to make basic animations/
- [Voiceover] In this movie, what we're going to do…is actually bring one of our static…2-D graphics to life and get it to move,…it's motion time.…Before we do that, however, if you're working along…with a procedure, now would be a good time…for you to save your work.…So far, I know we've only imported some things,…but took us two or three minutes…and let's not waste two or three minutes…so just do a quick "Command S," or "Control S" on Windows,…just to update the file and say,…"okay, these things are in it now, that's good."…So what we're going to do is we're going to bring in…the lower third composition just here.…
I like to have this as a comp…because if I need to change it, I can go into the comp…and modify that, and everything else I've done stays intact.…Very much like using smart objects in Photoshop.…So you can drag that straight on…to the screen area,…just here, or even into the timeline,…I kind of like it here, and it snaps to the boundaries…because it's the same size.…And now we're going to give it some motion.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.