This video helps you understand how and why to create a motion graphic template file.
- [Instructor] The lower third that we're creating here,…which encourages people to visit a website, monstrz.club/UK,…would potentially need to be repurposed…for other countries and regions.…Rather than having it so you have to create a different one…for each of those regions,…what we can do in a Creative Cloud workflow…is use something called a Motion Graphics template…or something called Dynamic Link,…and we'll discuss that in the next movie.…
Now, if you're in an earlier version of After Effects…before CC 2017, then you might want to just watch this…just for information only,…or you can skip ahead to the movies on Dynamic Link,…because they'll be more appropriate for you.…But we're going to make this as a motion template,…and then you will see in a later chapter…just how much power that actually gives us.…To create that, what you need to do…is go to the Window menu,…and then you'll find Essential Graphics just here,…which is an absolute boon for designers, actually.…
It makes our job a lot easier…if we don't want to become full on editors,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.