- View Offline
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Acquiring logo files
- Understanding what file formats are supported
- Sizing a vector logo in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Saving a logo with transparency
- Importing a logo into After Effects
- Animating layers
- Extruding a logo in 3D
- Rendering the animation
- Creating cast reflections and cast shadows
- Filling a logo with a pattern
- Adding rays and glows
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi my name's Rich Harrington and I'd like to welcome you to a brand new series of videos that we're producing for Lynda.com. It's called Motion Graphics for Editors and we're focusing on all of the core skills that you'll need to create motion graphics. But unlike a lot of the training out there, that already assumes you're a wizard at things like after effects, I'm gonna build it from the ground up. We're focusing on things that are easy to do. Fast things for when you're on tight deadlines and I wanna make sure that you can get results that make your clients happy. Now, you don't have to be a video editor to benefit from this class.
If you work in broadcasting, or you just need to get motion graphics done quickly, on point, with great looks but not tons of effort, I think you're going to really enjoy this class. I'm gonna share with you years of practical experience I gained working in the broadcast industry and as a professional video editor. I've mapped out a whole series of topics that we'll be releasing over the coming months and you're gonna want to check these out. Each course can be viewed independently but all of the skills will build upon each other. So that, after completion of this series, you really will have a collection of skills that will give you what you need to get the job done.
This is all about making great graphics that are gonna please your clients and really make your project pop without having to work really hard. Because I realize that if you're working as a video editor, or your working in a medium like broadcasting, you're probably on some really tight deadline. So, we're gonna explore tons of things that help you get the job done and give you results really quickly.