- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Analyzing a rough cut
- Tracking with mocha
- Adding and animating spheres
- Creating an animated logo with particles
- Adding dynamic motion
- Color correcting the back plate
- Blending particles emitters
- Retiming layers with prerenders
- Adjusting speed with Timewarp
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ian Robinson. And welcome to Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footage. In this course, we'll explore a real-world workflow where we'll be creating several different graphic builds used to create a finished commercial. To build these graphics, we'll look at several different ways to track footage so you can make your graphics move with the elements in the scene. We'll explore how and when to use mocha AE for planar tracking, as well as how to turn a simple, single-point track into 3D data so you can later create 3D graphics using Trapcode Particular.
Then we'll look at some color correction and compositing techniques, using everything from the Roto Brush to isolate elements from their background, to Trapcode Starglow to give your graphics that bright, shiny look. Finally, we'll apply some retiming effects so our finished clips can be edited back into our commercial. So let's get started with Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footage.
1. Isolating the Base Layer Video
Analyzing the rough cut2m 7s
2. Tracking Footage
3. Adding Graphics
4. Adding Color Correction and Finishing Touches
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.