- View Offline
These lessons are perfect for motion graphics artists who want to create earthy physics simulations and add realistic motion to their projects.
- Building a random sphere animation
- Creating a tree connection
- Animating letters dangling from rope
- Creating body types and groups
- Staggering layer simulation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eran Stern, and welcome to Physics Simulations in After Effects. In this course, we'll explore how to create complex physical animations using earthy physics with the help of Newton, a third party plug-in and also Connect Layers, a free After Effects script. We'll learn how to create letters hanging and stretching on what seems to be a rubber ropes. We'll also see how to connect elements together in a complex, 3D array of strings.
We'll work with different body types in order to create dormant and collision as well as staggering and kinematic animation types. This course is quite fun and should be useful for anyone using Adobe After Effects. It's also based on a real world project which will help us to deeply explore these techniques. We have a lot of ground to cover so let's start.