Mograph Techniques: Dynamic Camera Movement
Take a round-trip tour through the cameras in After Effects, CINEMA 4D, and C4D Lite. Ian Robinson shows you how to gain control over the different types of cameras in these three powerhouse motion graphics programs, and generate even more dynamic, interesting effects. First, he shows how to create and animate a simple camera rig in After Effects, and then jumps to C4D Lite to introduce 3D elements into the animation. Next, Ian uses CINEMA 4D's more robust toolset to further refine the camera positioning and movement. The last chapter takes you back to where it all began in After Effects, where you tie all the comps and graphics together, add transitions, and render the final project.
- Creating and animating a null camera rig
- Adding realism to camera moves with the Graph Editor
- Creating clean materials in C4D Lite
- Adding motion with the vibrate tag
- Animating with the Camera Morph tool
- Positioning multiple scenes in 3D space
- Building scene transitions
- Optimizing render settings for final output
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ian Robinson and I wanna welcome you to Mograph Techniques: Dynamic Camera Movements. (clock ticking) In this course, I'll show you how to gain better control over the different cameras available inside of After Effects, Cinema 4D Lite and the full version of Cinema 4D to create dynamic and interesting motion graphics pieces.
We'll start by exploring a simple camera rig, native to After Effects. Then we'll jump into Cinema 4D lite and integrate some 3D elements into our animation. We'll also explore some of the tools available only in the full version of Cinema 4D, like the camera morph tool. And finally, we'll jump back into After Effects where I'll show you how we can tie all of these seemingly different comps and graphics together to create one seamless story. We've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get started.
Photo Editing Fundamentals: How to Choose Your Best Shots18,497 Views
Office for Mac 2016 New Features34,887 Views
Introduction to Windows 727,321 Views
Creating Long Documents with InDesign279,695 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,996 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,629,103 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training631,228 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,930 Views