- View Offline
- Importing and replacing footage
- Tracking the camera
- Sending tracking data to CINEMA 4D
- Modeling a 3D version of your product
- Lighting the model
- Determining the render passes
- Retiming and styling to match the edit
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, I am Ian Robinson, and this is Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpage. In this course, I'll take you through the steps required to create an endpage for our sports drink company, H+ Sport. We'll start by using the camera tracker in After Effects to track the camera move on our back plate. We'll then take that tracking data over into Cinema 4D, where we'll model, texture, and light a 3D bottle to place back into the scene. We'll also explore a traditional multi-pass workflow, generating different render passes out of Cinema 4D, for more flexibility when compositing inside of After Effects.
So, of course, we'll then dive into some details about creating our final composite in After Effects. So enough talking, let's start working and get busy creating our product endpage for H+ Sport.