Not only can you control text animations in Adobe Premiere Pro, but if you import Premiere Pro sequences through a dynamic link into After Effects, you can have a video editor update the clips. Author Nick Harauz demonstrates how you can place this in an advanced After Effects composition to make an easier workflow.
- So not only can we control text animation from your Pro,…but if we import Premier Pro Sequences through Dynamic Link…and into After Effects,…we can have a video editor update the sequence.…You can place this in an advanced After Effects…composition, which will allow for an easy workflow…between video editors and motion graphic artists.…Let's see this workflow in action.…So when building templates for others, whether it be…for After Effects or Premier Pro,…another thing that you can think about is…reverse engineering your project,…and what I mean by that is…you can actually have Premier Pro sequences exist…in an After Effects project.…
The great part about this is someone can go…to the Premier Pro project, find that Premier Pro sequence,…and just let's say, swap out video,…and then that will then update…into the After Effects project, and they never have to,…let's say, step even foot inside an After Effects project…or an After Effects composition.…Now this is how you can go about…to do that on a basic level.…
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/26/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover text templates vs. Essential Graphics, building a template through Essential Graphics, adding supported properties to the Essential Graphics panel, and viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro.