This video helps you learn how to make basic edits in Audition.
- [Instructor] Here, I'm continuing on…from the previous movie with the sound that I've recorded.…I have however, saved this.…If you want to, you can just do file, save…and then just accept the defaults in there.…It will save you a wave file.…It'll also save you a little peek file next to that.…And that's just fine.…You can not worry about that too much.…But you'll have your file saved.…So here, what we're going to look at…are making basic edits.…And by that, I really do mean, the basic edits,…like cutting, copying, pasting, deleting and so on.…
Now, I have the spectral frequency display still on here,…and I'm actually going to turn that off.…There's another way you can do that,…apart from using the view menu.…You've got this icon just here,…and if I click that,…you'll see I'm back to the wave form.…So that's sort of a one click way of doing that.…So right at the beginning of the sound, here,…This is basically nothing.…If I just hit the space bar now,…that's just silence.…Now, a little bit of silence is useful,…as you'll see in a movie coming up very, very shortly.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.