Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Making basic corrections, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
Before we start getting all adventurous with Colorista 2, let's just back up and …do a basic color correction, using Colorista 2. …Now a lot of this is going to be a review of what we looked at when we did Looks. …But there are some new bells and whistles here. …So I have Colorista 2, I have this image that's extremely washed out It was not …only a really gray day this was taken right in front of a water fall so there's …just tons of mist and everything is just solid gray almost barely make out the, …the skyline there with trees. So let's go over here to primary three …ways one of the things that kind of cool is we can click the little calculator here.…
And again, RGB values, if that's our preference. …And it's actually a lot easier to get to colors and to adjust them, a little bit …more intensity when we're using these numbered values and clicking and dragging …on those. I'm going to go ahead and click the reset …button for now. So it's an option. …Go ahead and turn off the numbers. Let's go up to primary exposure. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.