Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Lumetri Color, part of After Effects CC 2015 New Features.
- [Voiceover] A few updates ago Adobe added…the Lumetri Color effect to After Effects.…At the time I said, don't pay so much attention to this,…it's mainly in there for compatibility with Premiere,…it doesn't have the full user interface.…It even was in the Utility menu,…so you wouldn't find it.…Well, they've updated it a little bit inside 2015.3…and now it's ready for prime time.…It's underneath the Color Correction menu.…I'll drag it onto my footage.…It now comes with a set of Looks taken from…the SpeedLooks Studio Linear package,…it's been optimized for Rec. 709,…or DSLR footage,…and it has a variety of film emulations,…as well as these SpeedLook presets down here,…like Golden Tobacco, et cetera.…
I'll go back to None for now.…And you'll see it's quite a robust color correction plugin.…It has all sorts of adjustments for Shadow Tint…and Highlight Tint.…Nice split toning.…Very graphic Curves display…where you can do all colors at once,…or RGB individually,…as well as Hue Saturation.…Color wheels for Midtones, Shadows, and Highlights.…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.