Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Keying colors, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
In this tutorial we're, going to dig a little bit deeper and really get to the …heart of secondary color correction. As we look at this example and figure out …how to isolate colors to work on just those colors. …Now, this is an actual example from my own personal life. …I I'm filming this short film. I filmed this short film at this location. …And when I did the initial locations scouting, it looked super desolate and it …was, it was great and that's kind of the tone of the movie. …It's this fantasy world. It's kind of set where everything's dead …so everything needs to be dead. Well, in Seattle, I guess spring just …kind of sneaks up on you and one day it's not spring and the next day it is spring.…
So when I went to visit the location just a few days later, there's greenery everywhere. …And so I took some more sample pictures at the location like this. …And I wanted to see if I could bring it back on my computer and color correct it …successfully enough to make it look believable like this is an actual …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.