Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Isolating secondary corrections, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
Let's now look a little bit deeper into the world of Secondary Color Correction. …We're going to get a little taste of keying specific colors, we're just going …to very, just scratch the surface of that and we'll dig into that in the next movie. …But here what we're going to do is do a basic color correction on her skin. …And then we're going to isolate it so that it doesn't apply to both characters …at the same time. So this is a really handy trick. …So over, over in Colorista 2, I'm going to use the keyboard shortcut Cmd + …2 on the Mac, Ctrl + 2 on the PC to look at my secondary section.…
You could also just scroll and open it up if you want to go that way. …Now I've already applied a basic primary correction here. …There's the before and the after, but nothing in the secondary section. …So what I want to do actually here, is make it so that this skin tone of our …main character here on the left pops a little bit more. …These girls are both pretty equal In, their footing here. …And actually since she's a little bit shorter even thoguh she's our main …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.