- [Instructor] So within this composition,…I have two Cinema 4D scenes that show up as layers.…Layer one and three are a text and a bit…of this dancing broken up pyramid thing.…So these are scene files that I've imported directly…into After Effects.…And because of the integration between the two,…I can make changes to my scene file,…and have it automatically update inside of After Effects.…That's how tightly integrated they are.…As with other programs and other 3D applications,…you would have to render out an image sequence or a movie,…and commit to that, import that in as footage,…and then do your work within After Effects from there.…
And so, that's not the case here…with Cinema 4D in After Effects.…It's a layer.…I can change it.…I can edit it.…I can add in more effects on top of this as I'm creating…in context with the rest of my composition.…So how do you launch Cinema 4D Lite?…You can right click and create a brand new scene file here…at the very bottom, Maxon Cinema 4D file.…Or if you have it already as a scene file in your project,…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.