Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Intro to the CINEMA 4D renderer, part of After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Narrator] After Effects offers a few renderers,…that it will use to create your final images.…By default, it comes with a classic 3D renderer enabled,…which allows for flat layers to be positioned in 3D space.…New to After Effects CC 2017,…is the inclusion of the cinema 4D renderer,…which will allow you to extrude shapes and text,…in 3D space, in addition to other 3D specific features.…Here, we'll take an overview glance,…at the powerful options that open up when using,…the new cinema 4D renderer.…So here in this example, I got my classic 3D enabled,…and if I play this back you that we have 2D layers,…floating around in 3D space.…
So this is all just no extrusions here.…When we park on this frame you'll see,…that these guys are just floating planes in space.…That all changes with the cinema 4D renderer.…It introduces extrusions and depth.…So, we can take the same layer,…we'll switch over to our second composition here,…and now I'm going to switch over to the cinema 4D renderer,…and this is going to allow us,…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.