Before you can use assets in your project from the Adobe Creative Cloud Market, you need to be able to access the Market. Where can you find the Creative Cloud Market in Adobe After Effects? In this video, author Ian Robinson shows you where in the After Effects user interface you can find Creative Cloud Market.
- Before we get started talking about the Creative Cloud…market, we need to be able to access the market,…and to do that, we must install the Creative Cloud…desktop application.…So let's get to it.…So we're going to start in a web browser.…If you haven't already launched your browser,…go ahead and launch it, and let's go to…adobe.com/creativecloud.…If I scroll down on this webpage here, we can scroll…through a couple different options for purchases…of the software, but I want you to go to this link here…where it says check out the complete lineup of desktop…and mobile apps.…
Click on the link for desktop, and notice it'll tell you…that you need to choose a plan.…If you already have a plan, you can go ahead and log in…to download the application, but if we scroll down…through here, you'll see on the lower left, sure enough,…there's the Creative Cloud desktop application.…If you haven't done so already, you want to go ahead…and click the download button.…When you do that, it's going to ask you to either sign in…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Appropriate for all
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.