This video helps you understand how to import video files.
- [Instructor] After Effects can also import…a range of other different file types.…And in this movie, we'll just get a quick overview…of what those file types are.…As this is the video for designer's course,…with Creative Cloud, what we've done is,…covered off the two kinds of graphic elements…that you're bringing in from your design software.…And of course, combined with that,…you might also bring in audio and video as well.…There are indicators in the operating system,…that will show you where file types are allowed.…
So if I use the ingest command again,…so, ⌘ + I or ctrl + I on the PC,…and go to options here,…you'll see all acceptable files…is enabled by default on here.…And if it wasn't an acceptable file,…then it would be dimmed in the operating system.…At least that's usually the case.…This is however, the range of different file types…that you might want to import here.…So you can see AIFF for example, is a sound format.…
JPEG, photo format, just there.…MP3, another sound format.…MPEG, sound, video format.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.