This video helps you learn how to import files.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we are going to import,…or ingest, as video pros will put it.…That's from the Latin, to be bought in, by the way.…Some files into Premiere.…Now, I prefer to use the assembly workspace for this,…because it could happen just down here.…I could bring things in, just by using the import command,…and then using my file system to do that.…But with the best will in the world,…what I'm most likely to get,…is a preview that I can play here,…and then move on to the next one.…
I'm just going to cancel out of that.…I prefer the assembly workspace,…because it give me more room.…and also allows me to do things…like favorite locations that I may be working on.…For example, here on the left-hand side,…I've got all of the different drives on this machine.…Now, I've already favorited my desktop.…So I can click that.…And here are the exercise files for this course.…And I'm just going to right click this one,…and add that to my favorites,…which means I've got one-click access to all of those files.…
When I'm done and I've moved on to another project,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.