This video helps you understand how to import Photoshop files.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to take a look…at importing files from Photoshop.…So I'm here in this empty comp.…You don't need to do anything, however.…You can just watch this.…This is really more of an overview.…Although, if you feel desperately compelled to do so…and you've been following on,…maybe you do have a comp already.…If not, just create a new composition…and just accept the defaults for the time being.…So I'm going to ingest or import some files here,…refer to your crib sheet for terminology…if you're not clear on those things.…
So I'm going to use the shortcut Command + I…or Control + I on the PC,…and I'm going into my Chapter two exercise files,…although you could bring in any PSD of your own…and actually, just before I do ingest that,…let's just pause just for a second.…I'm going to pop into Photoshop…and show you the PSD that I'm bringing in.…So it has this background layer, layer one.…It has this vector smart object gnobot on top of it…and a levels adjustment layer, just there, okay.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.