Video editors are often looking to enhance their projects by using motion graphic templates. In this course, join author Nick Harauz takes a look at how you can work with and create Adobe After Effects text templates to change in Premiere Pro by learning how complicated templates are designed and how to tweak them.
- So as you can see, After Effects has a robust set of tools…to help you build motion graphic templates.…Now, in this course, we've looked at creating…a basic title animation for the use in Premiere Pro…along with useful expressions to keep the work…with the video editor.…We analyzed complex templates…and broke down how an After Effects composition…could be used to simplify the user experience.…Finally, we learned how we could build…an animated replaceable mosaic…by using third party scripts…and building camera animation.…
If you're looking for more information about After Effects,…check out the library for additional tips and tricks…to get you the information you need…to make your next project a success.…I'm Nick Harauz, and thanks for watching.…
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation