Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- I hope you enjoyed taking a look…at creating type based graphics.…In this course, we explored three different applications,…using Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier Pro.…Now, depending upon your work flow,…maybe you don't use Premier Pro,…you should find all the information…in Photoshop and After Effects quite applicable.…But personally, I love how these three applications…interface together with things like dynamic link…and project links, as well as the ability to edit…an original file, and seamlessly jump back and forth.…In any case, the creating of easy to understand,…easy to read text based graphics is an essential skill.…
Feel free to revisit this class,…as well as take a look at some of the…other classes available on lynda.com…to really build out your motion graphics skill set.…Thanks again for watching.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.