Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Terms and Technology.
- I hope you enjoyed this look at the terms,…technology, and techniques needed…when building video and motion graphics.…I realize that this course was very technical,…so if you find yourself needing to go back and review,…feel free to rewatch any of the movies…that are most useful to you, and from time to time,…you might have to revisit things like alpha channels,…pixel aspect ratios, and save title area.…These are very technical things that require lots…of practice and repeated use to truly master.…Now that you've got a good, solid foundation,…be sure to build upon that foundation…with some design skills.…
If you check out the rest of the courses…in our Motion Graphic Series for Video Editors,…you'll find lots of inspiration to help you get more done.…You can work with things like logos and photos…and really start to design more.…Plus, check out the After Effects Guru Series…to help you learn more about Adobe After Effects.…Thanks a lot for joining us.…My name's Rich Harrington.…
- When to use vector vs. raster graphics
- Working with high-dynamic-range images
- Choosing the right color space
- Understanding file extensions and file formats
- Maintaining broadcast-safe color and luminance levels
- Configuring Photoshop and Illustrator workspaces and preferences
- Using templates
- Building titles
- Sizing photos or logos
- Saving Photoshop and Illustrator files for video graphics
Skill Level Beginner
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
After Effects CC Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson14h 52m Appropriate for all
Mograph Techniques: Animating to Musicwith Ian Robinson1h 5m Intermediate
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)with Ashley Kennedy8h Appropriate for all
1. Core Technology for Video Graphics
2. Broadcast-Safe Issues
3. Setting Up Photoshop for a Video Workflow
4. Setting Up Illustrator for a Video Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.