Well folks, that's it for this training series on the Magic Bullet Suite. …On behalf of lynda.com, thank you so much for watching. …And also because I know that not everybody watches these little goodbye …movies all the time. I wanted to give you a special bonus for …watching this, and one of the things that's really cool and important to know …about Red Giant. Is that they occasionally have these huge …sales, where they give away like 30% off or 50% off sometimes. …These sales usually coincide with big holidays or big events like NAB, which is …actually going on, while I'm recording this right now.…
They also have a huge sale around Christmas time, around the holidays. …And it seems like they have one around Summer or when they release a new product sometimes. …So, it's a good idea just to check in if you're on a really tight budget and you …can't afford the latest and greatest. That you keep your eye out for these huge …sales they have. Cause you really can get some great deals. …Again, thank you so much for watching this training. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.