Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Element 3D Essential Training (2013).
Well, folks, that is the training series.…I want to thank you so much for watching. I have had an absolute blast…creating this training for you. And, I'm just so amazed at this amazing tool for After Effects.…On behalf of lynda.com, I am Chad Perkins.…Again, thank you so much for watching.…
- Assigning objects to groups
- Adjusting basic object transform properties
- Creating 3D objects from text and masks
- Working with bevel presets
- Creating custom materials
- Adding illumination
- Creating bumps with normal maps
- Using replicator shapes
- Animating with the animation engine
- Creating a shallow depth of field
Skill Level Appropriate for all
2. Creating Your First Project
3. Overview of Element 3D
4. Working with 3D Objects
5. Creating 3D Objects
6. Working with Materials
7. Particle Replicators
8. Integrating with After Effects
9. Using the Animation Engine
10. Adding Polish
11. Final Project: Building a Space Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.