The Creative Cloud Market offers many types of files, presets and tools that you can buy to use in your Adobe After Effects project. What are the different types of items that fall under those categories? In this movie, author Ian Robinson walks you through what types of files, presets and tools you can find in the Adobe Creative Cloud Market.
- There are many different kinds of files, presets, and…tools you can access through the Creative Cloud Market.…And in this video, we'll go over each of these different…kinds of items, so we can take full advantage…of everything the market has to offer.…Let's open our Creative Cloud desktop application…and browse through so I can show you what I mean.…Now, if you haven't done so already…go ahead and launch the Creative Cloud desktop application.…Once the application is open…go to the Assets section…and then click on Market.…
Once you do that, go ahead and click right underneath…the Market, and you'll get a pull down menu.…You should have Featured selected.…And also All Categories selected.…Now, if you're looking at this and you have…different elements, don't panic.…Adobe's consistently updating the market so…as I record this, these are the most recent assets.…There are probably going to be some new ones in the future.…In fact, you can bet on it.…
So, if you want to browse through, or search…for anything under All Categories,…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.