This course was created by Rhed Pixel. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Importing files
- Creating and modifying a composition
- Creating and modifying keyframes
- Keyframe interpolation
- Using the Graph Editor
- Animating text
- Exporting your work
Skill Level Beginner
- Hello, and welcome to getting started in After Effects for the non-video pro. If you have always been interested in motion graphics, but were intimidated by the After Effects interface, this title is for you. We will cover getting started in After Effects, importing files, and creating and modifying a composition. We will then cover keyframes and keyframe interpolation and the graph editor, continuing with text animation, masks, and finally, exporting your work. There is a lot to cover, so let's get to it.
After Effects 2020 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen9m 34s Intermediate
1. Get Started in After Effects
3. Introduction to Text Animation
4. Introduction to Masks
5. Exporting Your Work
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.