Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Following Stu Maschwitz, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
Now, before we close out the training series, I want you to be aware of someone …named Stu Maschwitz. He is a hero of mine and a genius in the …After Effects community, and also the creator of most if not all of the stuff …that we have in the Magic Bullet suite. Stu also has a blog, called Prolost, prolost.com. …And, on his blog, he gives tons of training and tips, and just a lot of …industry insider information. It's just a really, really great blog, …this is one of the very few blogs that I actually have in my RSS feed on my phone …that I absolutely have to know when Stu posts something new.…
I think there's only three things that I follow, and this is one of them. …I highly recommend checking out what Stu is doing, going through his archives, his …old blogs. He is so generous with his information …and he knows so much and he has been involved on so many huge Hollywood …productions, on indie shoots, he's an amazing photographer, with an amazing …cinematic sense. He's just really somebody that's great to …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.