Review the client remarks and replace footage in the comp while maintaining the animation.
- [Instructor] So, we've delivered the work…and after a few hours, maybe few days…depending how responsive your client is,…he's calling you back.…He's quite happy with what you did,…but he has some things that he liked us to fix.…First, he's calling our attention that the logo,…the official logo of the Wimbledon Championship,…is purple, and we actually used our own color scheme…and changed this logo, which is quite forbidden…to be honest, to a different one.…
And he also request if we can add some Motion Blur…to both the tennis ball as well as the digit five.…And then, he also asks us to export the file,…so he can use it for his Instagram,…maybe Facebook page, and so forth.…So, in this movie, I'll show you how…to replace the color of the logo,…and also match the other colors in the design…so everything will work nicely together.…
And then, of course, I'm going to show you…how to edit a Motion Blur, as well as, render it to mp4.…Each one will get it's own special movie.…Let's start with the color thing,…which should be quite easy to fix.…
- Animating a layered Photoshop file
- Create an animated background
- Animating using effects
- Extruding and texturing 3D typography
- Creating an ending transition
- Faking motion blur
- Rendering a master file and a delivery file
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Trainingwith Alan Demafiles4h 20m Intermediate
1. Animate a Photoshop File
2. Creating 3D Typography
3. Compositing Techniques
4. Outputting the Result
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.