This video helps you learn how to render an output file.
- [Instructor] So, now we've created our multi-track.…Somewhat limited voiceover because there's only a chunk…at the very beginning and the rest of it's nice music.…But now we've created that we need to get that out to a file…that we can use inside of Premiere.…So, I'm going to export the session.…So, what we do is come down to Export from the file menu…and choose Multitrack Mixdown,…and I'm going to use the entire session.…I'll then need to determine where that's going to go,…so I'm going to drop that down onto my desktop.…
So, if I go to that and just add that file just there.…I'm going to leave it as a wav file…because that make it most portable…between operating systems,…and it's also really exactly what Adobe Audition requires.…So, I'll leave that as it is, just there.…All of the other things just fine.…High quality stereo.…That's all fine.…If you had other settings,…that's one of the things you'll need to check.…If you're providing these for other people,…just check what they want there,…but generally that will do beautifully.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.