In this video, learn how to export separated layers from Animate CC. The layers are broken apart by background and character elements.
- [Instructor] In the previous course,…Animate CC: Animating Scenes,…I created a martian invasion in which…the evil robots and the flying saucers…invade earth.…(lasers shooting)…And cause all kinds of mischief.…I always wanted to do a sequel to that course…in which we disassemble it…and then bring it into After Effects,…and then see if we can really improve it,…and just add all kinds of very cool effects…and fog, and mist, and all kinds of things…you can't do in Adobe Animate CC,…which was formerly knows as Flash.…
So, here is the start state,…which is the finished project that we did in that course.…So, let's just take a quick look at it.…So it's got the marching army scene here,…and then the close-up of our hero reacting to it.…So, first of all, I'm going to chop this down.…Now, before I go any further,…if you're following along…with a different software background,…if you've been working with ToonBoom Harmony,…or some other animation package,…or if you're making your animation in Photoshop,…don't worry.…
The principles that I'm going to teach you,…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Importing Animate scenes in After Effects comps
- Duplicating comps
- Nesting comps
- Adjusting colors and lighting
- Creating masks
- Adding special effects: fog, motion blur, distortion, glow, and more
- Creating 3D environments
- Animating cameras in a 3D scene
- Rendering and finalizing the After Effects project
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Walk Cycles Basicswith Dermot O' Connor57m 24s Intermediate
2D Animation: Character & Attitude Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor57m 13s Intermediate
1. Assembling the Scene
2. Filters and Effects
3. 3D Scenes
4. Final Touches
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.