Adobe After Effects is Adobe software that is solely dedicated to motion graphics creation. Here, you can also create animated 3D text. There are many tools that you can choose from to create it. What’s available? In this video, Richard Harrington continues to discuss how to save animation presets in After Effects.
- Once you're done animating in After Effects,…you might want to render out a movie…that can be used with any non-linear editing tool.…Additionally, if you're editing with Premiere Pro…you can bring the After Effects project in directly.…Let's go back here to our first text block that we animated.…If I take a look at this,…I wanna make sure that it's over transparency.…So I'm gonna turn off the background layer…and you can toggle that visibility of the transparency there…with the Grid icon, to see it.…
That works well.…Then, simply choose 'Composition', 'Add to Render Queue'.…Now, take a look at your render settings.…Generally speaking, 'Best Settings' are the choice you want.…Under 'Output Mode', there's lots of options.…You might want to take a look at 'Lossless with Alpha',…but this is gonna be a very large file.…So I suggest clicking and making a small change.…Instead of the 'Animation' codec here,…I'm gonna choose to save this using…the built-in 'GoPro Cineform' codec.…
If you're on a Mac,…you might go with 'Apple ProRes' as well.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.