Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting the animation, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- Once you have the animations completed…it's time for export.…Or if you like, you can actually bring them directly…into an app like Premiere Pro.…For Rendering,…just load up the one that you'd like to export.…Here it is.…And choose Composition, Add to Render Queue.…Now I recommend you take a take a look at this.…And if you've got a background that you don't want,…just turn it off.…In this case it's going to render with transparency.…That's pretty simple.…
Remember, just disable any layers…you don't want included.…If you find the Transparency Grid hard to work with,…you can also turn that off up here.…But the transparency will still render with the file.…Alright, here it is.…Let's adjust those settings.…In the Render queue, by default,…it's going to use Best Settings and Lossless.…But there's a lot you can choose from.…If you click here, you can see what's happening.…In this case, Full Quality, 1280 x 720, that's great.…
It's using the frame rate of the composition.…You can of course change that in the Composition settings.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.