Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Explore the Render Queue, part of After Effects CC 2018: Editors and Post Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The render queue is the last stop…in your After Effects workflow.…It's here that you can create movies,…image sequences, prerenders, and more.…Depending on your needs,…you can have multiple outputs of the same composition.…Here, we'll explore different parts of the render queue.…So here's the composition I'd like to put off to disk.…It's the flying camera through a field of pictures.…And in order to render this we'd need…to add it to the render queue.…We can do that one of two ways.…We can select our composition here…in the timeline or here in the project window.…And go up to composition, add to render queue.…
And by doing that you see that we have…a new render item in our render queue.…You can alternately click and drag one or more compositions…from the project window into the render queue,…and they will add new render items accordingly.…I'll delete this, and the first thing we want…to look at is the render settings.…This is going to define overall the quality of our output.…We can click on best settings, and go in…
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllerswith Nick Harauz1h 29m Intermediate
1. How After Effects Is Different from Premiere
2. Working with Masks and Shapes
3. Working with Type and Logos
4. Working with Stills and Video
5. Outputting Media
6. Example Techniques
7. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.