Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Delivering Video in Web Experiences.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can find them via the course page. Once you download these files, stick them in a convenient location. I'm going to have mine right here sitting on the desktop. Inside the exercise folder, you will see a set of folders that correspond to the different chapters in this course that have exercise files in them. Inside those chapter folders, you will find the exact same files that I'm working on. So there's the files that you would be working with.
And if I go back and open up the Complete folder, which is usually in most of the chapters, you can also have the completed version of the exercise files to compare your work. So anytime you see one of these files up on the screen, you should see an overlay, and that overlay will explain which file to open. Go ahead and open the same file you see me using on screen and you should be able to follow along step by step using the exact same things that I'm using in the course. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay too.
You can still follow along using your own files or you can just simply sit back, relax, and enjoy as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Key video formats used to publish on the web
- Encoding video that's optimized for online delivery
- HTML5 native video embedding and interaction
- Styling video components with CSS
- Captioning video
- Preparing video for social media
- Using Dynamic Link
Skill Level Beginner
Design the Web: HTML Background Videowith Chris Converse28m 35s Beginner
Web Video: Develop Your Video Presencewith Rick Allen Lippert41m 54s Appropriate for all
Web Video: Makeup Techniqueswith Rick Allen Lippert25m 47s Appropriate for all
Exercise files1m 11s
1. Web Video Formats
2. Encoding Video
3. HTML5 and Video
4. Video and CSS
5. Playing with Video
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.