Join Tom Green for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of After Effects for UX Design.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can find them via the course page. Once you download those files, stick them in a convenient location. I'm going to have mine right here on the desktop. Inside the exercise folders, you will find a set of folders that correspond to the different chapters in this course that have exercise files in them. Inside of those chapter folders, you will find the exact same files that I'm working with in the course. Now, there's one slight difference here and that is right here.
You will also see a content folder. After Effects links to any content in a composition that is found in the content folder and that's the purpose of it. My suggestion is that you not move any of those files in the content folders or the content folder itself to another location. Anytime you see one of the exercise files up on the screen, you should also see an overlay. That overlay will explain which file to open. Go ahead and open the same file you see me using on screen and you should be able to follow along step-by-step using the exact same things that I'm using in this course.
If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay too. You can still follow along using your own files or you can just simply sit back, relax, and enjoy as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Prototyping motion
- Using the Graph Editor
- Working with shapes and masks
- Supporting tap, press, and swipe gestures
- Handling pinch and spread gestures
- Designing patterns
- Making navigation, buttons, and breadcrumbs
- Creating progress bars
- Working with modals, menus, and cards
- Zooming content
- Making a floating action button
- Handling text input and cursors
Skill Level Beginner
Modular UX Design with Photoshopwith Jesse Freeman48m 8s Advanced
1. Microinteraction Fundamentals
2. The Common Gestures
3. Design Patterns
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.