Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Video and Audio for Designers with Creative Cloud.
- [Instructor] You may have access to the files I'm using in this course and, if so, you can download those to your local computer and then expand the zip file that wraps them all up, maybe into a place like your desktop just while you're learning, at least somewhere you know you can access them fairly quickly. Some of the files will have file dependencies. For example, there is an After Effects here in chapter seven that is an optional file for people learning on versions prior to CC 2017 and that would ask for certain files to be present.
While I've made some effort to try and make sure that these link perfectly for you, that may not be the case and you might get a locate media dialog when you open the file. If that's the case, highlight one of the files and go and search for that on your file system. The dialog's pretty easy to understand. Once you've found that, After Effects or Premiere or Audition should be able to do the rest for you if it needs to and find everything else automatically.
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.