Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If your lynda.com membership includes it, I've put together a collection of exercise files to help illustrate the points of our lesson. Now, in many cases some of the techniques we're going to use will span across several different chapters. Because of this, I've included some interim files that you could reference if you wanna jump into the middle of an activity. All of the exercise files are built specifically for this course. And I've included a collection of textures, and logos, and other elements that you could practice with. Now, if you'd like to use some of the textures or other elements in your own projects, feel free.
These are from my personal collection and there's no rights tied to these, so I'll share them with you. Thanks again for joining me. And let's jump in and start to explore how to make great type based graphics.
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.