Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Essential plug-ins, part of Cinema 4D: Rendering Motion Graphics for After Effects.
This course is all about cutting-edge compositing techniques.…After Effects and CINEMA 4D have an amazing toolset right out of the box, but…throughout the industry, artists and studios have come to use third-party…plug-ins to create a wide range of effects.…Now we're going to be using some very specific effects for our animation, and I…want to show you where you can find those on the Internet.…First up is a plug-in called Render Elements for CINEMA 4D.…Render Elements is made by a very talented artist and programmer named Adam…Swaab. And when you go to Adam's web site,…adamswaab.wordpress.com, the very first thing you're going to see is the Light…Lister, the Light Lister is another amazing plug-in for CINEMA 4D. But the…tool we want to use is called Render Elements, and it's right down here, the…very second thing up.…
And the latest version is 0.7.13. And there is a cross-platform download,…so if you're working PC or Mac, it is right there for you.…Now Render Elements is a free plug-in, and Adam distributes it freely for his users.…
- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 14m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
Creating the type glows9m 36s
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.