- [Instructor] One recent work flow enhancement…added to After Effects is the essential graphics panel.…It allows you to access parameters that may be…spread out inside several different compositions…by gathering them into one easy to reach panel.…Additionally if you work with editors,…the essential graphics panel can also serve…as a powerful way to hand off a composition…as a template for use in premier.…Here in this movie we'll see how to use the panel…to enhance our work flow.…I've got a master composition here called main clusters…and in it we've got these animated triangles…moving around this square but I'm not too thrilled…with the color of the triangles,…and so to change it I need to step into the pre-comp here…called shape cluster.…
And you can see that this is the source for our master.…Inside here I have four shape move pre-comps,…I'll dive into that.…And you can see that we have the triangle…and its animation.…So to change out this triangle color,…we'll select our shape layer, come over here to fill…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.