There will be occasions where you may wish to output the MP4 directly from a video editor. In this video, discover the intimate relationship between Adobe Premiere and the Adobe Media Encoder.
- [Instructor] To this point in the chapter,…I've shown you a number of encoding solutions.…But every now and then,…you're going to want to create your own video…using either Premiere or even After Effects.…And you can actually use them to create…the MP4 version of a file that you may need.…And I'm going to show you that.…I have the auction file open Adobe Premiere,…and I want to create the version…that I'm going to stream on the Web.…So I'm going to go to file, export, and right here is media.…
And if I select media,…we're taken right to the export settings…of the Adobe media encoder.…And again, you can just go to work.…So we choose the H.264 codec,…we change it to an MP4,…make sure that it goes into your exercise files,…And, of course, you would export the audio and the video,…and way-to-go.…
You change the size, so we can change it to 720,…set the frame rate to 30 frames per second,…change the aspect ratio to square pixels,…set the profile to high,…VBR 2 pass,…and again, three and five,…three, five,…and use maximum render quality,…
- Key video formats used to publish on the web
- Encoding video that's optimized for online delivery
- HTML5 native video embedding and interaction
- Styling video components with CSS
- Captioning video
- Preparing video for social media
- Using Dynamic Link
Skill Level Beginner
Design the Web: HTML Background Videowith Chris Converse28m 35s Intermediate
Web Video: Develop Your Video Presencewith Rick Allen Lippert41m 54s Intermediate
Web Video: Makeup Techniqueswith Rick Allen Lippert25m 47s Intermediate
Exercise files1m 11s
1. Web Video Formats
2. Encoding Video
3. HTML5 and Video
4. Video and CSS
5. Playing with Video
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.