One of the best things about Adobe software is the integration that exists between applications. This makes it easy to use a file from one software in another and makes it easy to edit that original file when needed. Richard Harrington shows how to use embed a project link in Adobe After Effects.
- While I'm a big fan of Dynamic Link,…sometimes you need to render,…particularly when projects get really complex.…But, just because you're outputting a movie,…doesn't mean that you have to lose the connection…to the project.…After Effects offers a great option…to embed a project link.…This makes it easy to create a dependency…between the movie in your editing timeline…all the way back to After Effects,…and this works with all NLEs, not just Adobe Premiere Pro.…Let's take a look at a workflow…for creating a link from a rendered After Effects project…back to the project.…
So, for example, if we decide to take something…that's in After Effects and render it:…Composition, Add to Render Queue,…there's a great option buried in here.…Now let's bring up the Render Queue full-screen.…I just pressed the tilde or accent grave key.…That's the one next to the number one.…You can choose an output module that matches your needs,…such as Lossless with Alpha,…or I have a preset here that I've made…based upon the RGB plus Alpha settings…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Using Dynamic Link with text for Premiere Pro and After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects: Animated Write-on Typewith Ran Ben Avraham1h 34m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.