Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Embedding a project link in After Effects, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- If you'd like the ability to have a dynamic…link type relationship, between the movie,…but get the performance from a rendered movie,…After Effects offers an important option.…Simply get the project set up how you'd like,…and then add it to the render queue.…In this case, I'm going to use one from before.…Let's take this basic text block here,…and let's make sure here that the background layer…is turned off, looks pretty solid,…there's the animation, and we'll add…that to the render queue.…
Composition, add to render queue.…Now once that's done, you can clear out anything else,…and just maximize that window…by pressing the tilde or accent grave key.…Under the output module, you'll notice that…include project link is turned on.…If you don't see that, click on your output module…and tweak your settings.…In this case, I want RGB plus alpha,…millions of colors, and I'll make sure…that the project link is embedded into the rendered movie.…Now, it's really simple, let's render that out.…
It'll write the file...…And then I can switch over to Premiere Pro.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.