This video helps you learn how to perform Spot Healing on audio.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to look…at another technique for eliminating unwanted sounds.…I'm using a file that is in the exercise files.…It's called…fanOn.wav…but you could work along with any file of your own.…So I'm just going to play this.…It's very short, it's just me talking and…a fan on in the studio.…"So here's…me in the studio…speaking while I've got the fan on which I…frequently forget to turn off.…
And it's quite noisy."…And hopefully you can hear that in the background.…And this is the common kind of noise…interruption you get.…So here we're going to remove this…using a slightly different method.…We're going to go to the effects menu…and again come down to noise reduction and restoration.…And this time we're going to use…the adaptive…noise reduction.…So when you do this,…you can run this in this dialog.…You can turn it on and off with this…green button here just as you can with other tools.…
But lets just play this using the…light noise reduction preset.…"So here's…me in the studio…speaking while I've got the fan on which…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.