Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing metadata with Bridge, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
Not all of the metadata that you might apply in Adobe Bridge will necessary …popup inside Premiere Pro when you begin editing. …But quite a lot of it does. If you see here I've got a clip selected, …Bridge_1, and I've got my Metadata panel displayed. …And I've got a lot of these options which frankly focused a little bit more on …photographic workflows than video workflows. …Nonetheless, there are some video and audio options. …Here, for example, I can put log comments in and I just changed this comment as an example.…
here is a comment and a that's applied. Now, if I want this to actually be …assigned to the media file, I need to somehow tell Bridge to to apply it. …So, if I just click away from that clip, I'm getting this message saying, do you …want to apply these meta-data changes to Bridge_1? …Apply, that's now done. There it is, here is a comment. …If I toggle over to Premiere Pro where I have this clip already ingested, here if …I scroll over, you can see there it is log comment, here is a comment.…
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.